Find Your Phone From the List Below
Each cell phone or electronic device must be in 100% working condition, which includes but not limited to the following:
- It will power on and the battery will be able to receive and hold a charge.
- All devices must include a working battery. Make sure the device is fully charged before it is sent. Accessories, such as chargers, Bluetooth headsets are accepted; please include them if not in use.
- LCD display(s) must fully work and not be broken, bleeding or cracked or damaged in any fashion.
- All members of the keypad/keyboard must work and all scroll bars and roller bars must work. All removable parts (like battery doors) must be included.
- The antenna (if applicable) is intact and fully functional and the body of the phone where the antenna meets is not cracked or separated.
- Cases should be complete and unbroken, no cracks, No loose or broken flips, slide, or swivel. Minor scratches and nicks are acceptable.
- Ringer works, speaker and microphone work, camera works and all web browsing functions, including PDA and GPS functions work as designed.
- All features of that particular model must work, such as, texting, touch screen, email, push-to-talk, MP3, games, GPS, satellite connection etc.
- No red dots! (Check inside the phone behind the battery. If you see a red dot you should know that this phone will be considered broken, even if it works. A red dot means contact with moisture and voids even the manufacturer warranty. Also look at the battery which in some cases will have a similar color changing mechanism used to indicate water contact.) Do not remove the red dot.
We DO NOT purchase the following Service Provider Cell Phones:
- NECC Wireless
- Rogers Wireless
- Simply Freedom
- STI Mobile
- DISNEY MOBILE
- EARTHLINK WIRELESS
- AMP'd Mobile
- KDDI MOBILE
- Cellular South
- OLD ATT
- - TIM